Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Beautiful Orphan

Something I wrote today after looking at pictures of Steven and Daniel and missing their sweetness.











Beautiful Orphan

You were never meant to be alone.

Alone is not a feeling I like
But when this broken world welcomed you
Alone is what you became.
But it is not who you are.

Born into heartbreak and sadness
You deserved so much more
Beautiful Orphan
Searching for hope in chaos
Wearing a label of lostness

It’s hard to go beyond this moment
To a plan that is bigger than you can see
But I believe this promise is for you:
“ I will not leave you as orphans
I will come to you”

I want you to know who you really are:
To be loved is your calling
To love is your purpose
You are not an Orphan at all,
But a Beautiful Son.


No comments:

Post a Comment